ABAC was the first city in Serbia to have an orchestra, piano, hospital and pharmacy. If you are looking for a unique destination, head to the nearby village of Metlić and visit the Ašik gravesite. It commemorates the tragic love between Pavle and Đula, the two main characters in a novel by Janko Veselinovic. Built in 1931, the church of St. Peter and Paul dominates the city center. It features a rood screen iconostasis by Pavle Simić, a prominent 19th century painter. Located on the premises of the town’s 1856 junior high school, the National Museum displays a formidable collection of archeological, historical and ethnographical artifacts. The remarkable House of Krsmanović is located on Karađorđeva Street, the city’s main pedestrian walkway.
City pedestrian zone is positioned right next to the hotel…
Renovated hotel “Sloboda”– superior, luxurious 12.625 m2 edifice in Šabac city center has undoubtedly once again become the symbol of this town by the Sava river. City pedestrian zone is positioned right next to the hotel and one can step to the central city square right from the hotel. Hotel offers 95 accommodation units, with capacity of 265 guests (180 beds). It includes three multifunctional halls from 30-800 seats, the largest one offering 900 m2 and possibility of partition. Guests will be able to enjoy half-board and À la carte restaurant “A”, lobby bar and cafe-patisserie “Vremeplov“ (“Time machine”), offering view on the town square and pedestrian zone. Interior of this patisserie is retro-inspired and all “Vremeplov“ guests have a privilege to walk through the history of “little Paris” and enjoy traditional delicacies, served in a modern way. One of the most attractive parts of this hotel is two level SPA & Wellness centre. This modern centre is available to guests who can relax in pool, jacuzzi, Finnish sauna, salt relaxation room, steambath, tepidariums and enjoy large offer of different massages and treatments. There is also a small fitness centre available inside wellness area, equipped with cardio machines.
Congress centre “Sloboda“ comprises of four multifunctional halls with 30-800 seats capacity.
– Large Congress hall “Crystal“ (800 seats) – 900 m2 with possibility of partition
– Congress Hall “Cer“ (180 seats) – 278 m2
– Meeting Hall “Boardroom“ (30 seats) – 40 m2
– “Meeting room” (15 seats) – 46 m2.
All halls have modern technological equipment: LCD projectors and screens, flip chart, wireless internet, sound system, cordless and fixed microphones, laptops, laser pointers for presentations, LCD TV and DVD player, stands, mounting stages.
Beside bed and breakfast, hotel offers various services in exclusively equipped facilities:
– Congress centre
– Half-board restaurant
– À la carte restaurant “A“ -06:30 -10:00h (breakfast), 10:00 – 23:30h À la carte
– Café-patisserie “Vremeplov“ (“Time machine”) – working hours 08:00 – 24:00h
– Café -patisserie -Snack „Lobby bar“ – working hours 07:30 – 23:30h
– Room service 07:00-23:00h
– Mini bar
– Direct telepohne line in rooms (VOIP telephones)
– Safes in rooms
– LCD TV
– Personnel speaking several foreign languages
– Laundry and ironing services
– Secured parking next to hotel building
– Payment: cash, transfer order and credit cards (Visa, Dina, Master, American Express, Maestro)